Friday 11 March 2011

Auckland vs London pt1: Sunlight hours

Right, so I've been banging on about what the differences in the weather are going to be like when we move to Auckland; and I've finally got round to working out some seasonal averages. (This was the direct result of Leo refusing to sleep in his cot and being an absolute rat-bag at 4am, causing me to get up and leave them two to it...)

I'm going to publish four sets of stats, on sunlight hours, temperature, rain, and wet days. Here's the first, on sunlight hours:





Conclusion: Auckland wins this one hands down. There's roughly one hour per day more sun in spring and summer; but a massive 2.3 hours more sun each and every day in autumn and winter. Goodbye unchanging grey dishcloth skies of London!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the way this is heading:)